Ahhh I see that. Wow that’s clean, I’ll take your advise and remount as I do have replacements on hand. I did use the film caps as you can see in the pic on the small bi-polar caps. The big caps that I installed were mostly lower in esr and voltage loss. The capacitance values were closer to spec on the new caps. Nothing stood out as being way out of tolerance or specs. Thank you for guiding me through this, I’m nearly complete and hopefully back in business after so many years and I’m glad it didn’t get trashed. It’s actually something I enjoy doing I’m already eyeing what’s next on my shelf to open up lol.