A Baby Kama!

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
My wife yesterday gave birth to a little baby boy, Nicholas Steven. He came a month early but seems to be doing great....6 lb 5 oz, 19 1/2" long. The last couple days have been pretty tiring but mom and baby are doing well. They will both be coming home from the hospital on Friday afternoon, and then we'll all get adjusted to each other and figure out how life will be from here foreward.

So, since I'm wound pretty tight, working, and mentally drained.....I'll see everyone in a couple days as things calm down :beerchug:

Congrats Tim!

I was just thinking about you and wondering when your wife was due because we are expecting are first any day now.

g

Congrads Tim,

And don't forget that it is never too soon to get him interested in vintage hi-fi :p:

Lefty

Congratulations Tim on your newest family member!

Of course your work was finished on that project long ago! :D

I remember all of those 2AM feeding times myself. It is kind of nice to be past all of that. I am sure you will be up to it...

Best of luck to the entire family. I hope young Nicholas grows up to be fine man just like his dad!

Ken

Congratulations! I wish all the best for you and yours.

Why is this off-topic? You could have started a GREAT music thread on which classical music is the best for the young ones to listen to.

I, of course, would lean towards Mozart as others have written on the advantages of his music in brain formation.

Sorry, Kam, your musical selections must change now;) I'm only thinking about the children!

Again, congrats and please send my best wishes to the wife.

Ray

Congratulations and best wishes for Nicholas and your wife! Your life will only get richer by the day with a family.

:)

Tim- We WILL expect lotsa pictures as soon as possible, of course. Little guy's got a whole big bunch of "Uncles"... Congratulations, & my best to you & Lady Kamakiri- Sandy G.

My best to you and your growing clan Poliniak. Won't be long and big brother will have him hooked on trains! You will be able to give two sets of Lionel to your kids for Christmas that you get to play with.:D

Didn't you just have a baby a little while ago? Damm I can't keep track of all the babies, all this music and gear must make people fertile. I must be the only one remembering to pull out ;)

All kidding aside congrats!

Maybe Kam does it to disco and his "Rythm" is wrong.:D

Ohhhh.......I am so bad!! I bet some of the youngsters here were caused by the Bee Gees

Congrats to you and the misses. I bet the little guy has more hair then you do........:lmao: K that was the pain medicine talking ;)

Seriously Nicholas could not wish for a better Mom and Dad.

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom