A big thanks to Wardsweb/Luther, Grumpy, Luvvinvinyl, et all for all the hard work!

diamondsouled

Recycle belly button lint!
Things are already settling in quite nicely, thanks guys!

Once I figured out the new navigation it's actually quite slick.

Trying to picture 41TB of data is kind of mind boggling. Once she's all back up and accessible things will get back to normal, well actually back to better than what was normal.

Wardsweb/Luther deserves a medal, a keg of beer, and or a case of his favorite beverage. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Lar

Last edited:
While I've been adapting to the new layout, never think I'm not grateful for all the hard work these tireless people put into making my favorite place on the web function as it should.

After work, I'll crack a brew in your honor.

Fast, responsive service like we're getting is just one reason why I gladly pony up for sub renewal every year. Thanks to everyone involved in this labor of love.
T.

Yes indeed! Great work, and it will only get better as they keep tweaking things. Toasting the crew from over here in Nashville! Well, I'll lift a glass a little later today... :)

Looking better than ever in just the last few hours! I love the san serif type and the "Custom Title" edit feature added this afternoon.
Hats off to the AK Moderator Dudes!! :trebon:

Had to get a new phone so I could read the pages. It still has that new website smell even. Thanks admins for all your hard work keeping this place running.

I am still getting used to the new format. I like a lot of the changes. AK does seem slightly faster. My thanks to the folks doing the work.

Back
Top Bottom