A big thanks to Wardsweb/Luther, Grumpy, Luvvinvinyl, et all for all the hard work!

Thank you all. Its really all of you that make Audiokarma one of the best sites on the web ! ;)

Thank you all. Its really all of you that make Audiokarma one of the best sites on the web ! ;)
And it's folk like you that do all the heavy lifting to keep it that way! :)

Thank you and: Longo vivas tempore et bene sit

You know what? After looking at all the whining and griping, the only thought I had was "damn, the poor mods". Cudos diamondsouled for starting one of the only threads that matter in this sub forum. The site looks amazing and is now modern - I personally love it. Big thanks to the staff here at AK...

Add my voice to the positive outrigger on the bitching and moaning hull. Appreciate all the thankless yet criticized work of all who support this site. Have seen it burn out some friends. Know that the vast silent majority - and as onwardjames said, even many of those voicing frustration - are supportive.

Although I still prefer the old aesthetics, the new site is looking and working better each day, and I appreciate all the hard work involved. Is that 41 TB figure accurate? If so, wow!

Although I still prefer the old aesthetics, the new site is looking and working better each day, and I appreciate all the hard work involved. Is that 41 TB figure accurate? If so, wow!

Actually I think 41tb is on the low side :)

I've posted this on other threads about this subject.

I'm impressed that the guys got the site back up so soon for such a major migration to a new (and better) platform.

Thanks so much guys! Great job.

Aloha!

the more I use it the better I like it! thanks for the hard work! now I just need to figure out how to post a pic...

Thank you guys VERY MUCH for the hard work!

I know it takes some getting used to, but once we do it really is great. And it looks WAY better on mobile devices now than it did before.

5568.jpg
wow that works like a charm!

Coolness and freshness!
Its still a pleasant time whenever I log into AK ...

(I killed my oversize Sig pix - just because you can doesn't mean you should)

Back
Top Bottom