A cat and a paper bag

bully

Has got to be one of the cheapest 'toys' around. The bag got on the floor unintentionally, then Cat discovered it. He has been scooting inside the bag, then he'll come haulin' A out of it and zip down the stairs. Then back into the bag.
He is a funny little guy, guess he's about 2 years old, now.
Far out, Christmas week in Lincoln, and I'm able to have the sliding glass door open a bit onto the balconey so Cat can go out and 'watch' whatever it is he so intently watches for. Probably the squirrels and rabbits, which pretty much disappear when he goes out.

S'mystery to me. Nice guy, but 'only' won 58 or 59 games in 6 years. Bigger thing, they lost a couple of home games during his tenure. New AD, wasn't sold on Frank, from the beginning it looks like.
Just imagine, Tom Osborne AVERAGED 10+ wins a season for 25 years!!!
Nebraska has some of the most knowledgeable FB fans in the country-- I mean, even the wives and sweeties know their football. They are rabid fans, but extremely courteous to the opponents, even their historic rivals.
My take is that the O-line hasn't been up to historic form, last year and this year. The kid Incognito has played well out of position at LT, he is a natural center (played in HS). But, he's been the best O-line, even as a freshman last year.
Anyway, I'm a KU Jayhawk!! Rock chalk, and we're bowling later this afternoon! Playing Philip Rivers and NCState in the pudpull bowl I think it is. Big deal for KU, though, in year 2 of Mangino's reign. We've gone from 2-10 to 6-6.

I never fails!!! Buy a cat a fancy $8 toy or a $30 bed, it would rather play with a ball of tinfoil, piece of string and sleep on your dirty clothes. My cats loves empty boxes and moths that get past the screen door!!!

Originally posted by whitetrash
I never fails!!! Buy a cat a fancy $8 toy or a $30 bed, it would rather play with a ball of tinfoil, piece of string and sleep on your dirty clothes. My cats loves empty boxes and moths that get past the screen door!!!

The best toy for a cat is the box the toy comes in. :p:

Moths are fun but my Fluffy goes ape over those huge June Bugs. Now there's a crunchy, nutricious meal that provides lots of fun too!

How do June Bugs know it is June?Do they carry date books?
Hmm,time to come out of the ground,it's June 1st

Alan

Originally posted by bully

Far out, Christmas week in Lincoln, and I'm able to have the sliding glass door open a bit onto the balconey so Cat can go out and 'watch' whatever it is he so intently watches for. Probably the squirrels and rabbits, which pretty much disappear when he goes out.

Its extremely mild here in KC also. I'm diggen it! glad some of the Gulf weather made it your way.

HBomb

I think there is a simpler explanation

Originally posted by opt80
How do June Bugs know it is June?Do they carry date books?
Hmm,time to come out of the ground,it's June 1st

Alan

Alan,

Here in Canada I guess they come out when they can, when the ground thaws! :D

Cats in paper bags are a laugh. Even funnier when they spook themselves while mucking around in the bag, then you get this paper bag with four legs tearing aroung the house at a zillion miles an hour. :)

Jack

Have one that never liked paper bags and he is now 12 YO. Have a new one that is now 1-1/2 YO.

No bags but will do everything in its power to get ito a box! 12 pak soda, Big ones , Little ones she wants in the box!

Have to tape them up to keep her out of them. Even if you cross fold she will get into them.

i dunno if our cat like boxes or bags. mostly just likes to lay around and sleep or go outside. will have to see! :)

My Cats love the safety pulls from plastic milk bottles.

The Siamese loves plastic, he will lick plastic bags, clothes baskets...
He used to chew power cords to bits but he stopped doing it, wonder if he got bit :)

Back
Top Bottom