A couple off the beaten path Netflix movies.

VinylHanger

Navigaret ex ironia
The first one is probably the best Jackie Chan movie I've ever seen. Funny and action packed as usual.

Railroad Tigers

The next one goes right to the top of my zombie movie list. It's a Korean movie. Lots of storylines going in all directions, but easy to follow. Great special effects and some new takes on things.

Train to Busan

Rail Road Tigers is a good one

Here are 2 other great Korean movies.

Blood Rain (2005). A strange 18th century murder suspense movie. (Amazon)

The Admiral: Roaring Currents, (2014) 1597 naval battle. Admiral Yi Sun-sin defeat invading Japanese

Last edited:
Another great Korean movie is:
War of The Arrows (2011)
This is the epic story about a master archer who risks his life to save his sister abducted during the 2nd Manchu invasion of 1636 from slavery under Chinese Prince Dorgon’s rule.

43050D48-B7E1-4738-9350-DAC87EB8402A.jpeg

Rail Road Tigers is a good one

Here are 2 other great Korean movies.

Blood Rain (2005). A strange 18th century murder suspense movie. (Amazon)

The Admiral: Roaring Currents, (2014) 1597 naval battle. Admiral Yi Sun-sin defeat invading Japanese

Was The Admiral the one where they went up river to even the playing field (if so that movie was F'n fantastic)?

Train to Busan was great also. The zombie's in that one reminded me of the infected in World War Z.

steel rain - great solution to the two Koreas problem.

old boy - so good it was remade in the USA. warning: brutal. (same actor in Lucy)

operation chromite, assassination, age of shadows, all great Korean movies.

now for the Russians, the method, silver spoon.

and the Norwegian: occupied - one of the best.

Chinese: operation Mekong (good action), rise of the legend (same actor), kill zone 2 (beginning premise can be brutal)

Steel Rain really impressed and so timely.
Thanks Bob for the heads up on the others. Will give them a check.

another two:
master - the bad guy is also in the RED 2 movie with Bruce, Helen. there are some great one liners.

and the scam.

if you like political implications, "occupied" there are premises that scare the crap out of me.
there's a next season coming.

Back
Top Bottom