A custom hand made tie dye for family's in need

skynyrd77

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I'll make a custom made tie dye in any size and I'll cover shipping! Here's a couple examples! These will not be the shirts you get! I will make a badass one especially for winner! Sry for the double pic!
End November 22! Sunday at midnight cst!!

Last edited:
I apologize, but are you selling shirts, or is this a raffle, or auction?? Is it highest bid gets a shirt??

VERY nice work, btw.

I apologize, but are you selling shirts, or is this a raffle, or auction?? Is it highest bid gets a shirt??

VERY nice work, btw.

Yeah it's a auction for the voa/family's in need! Did I post it in wrong spot??and yes highest bidder I'll make a custom shirt in there size!

Keep them coming! The winner will end up with a 40 to 50$ dye! If this thing makes it over 100$ I'll up it to a custom tapestry ✌️

Come on guys!!!!these can take between a hour and 3 hours to make! Very labor intensive!!! Let's bid this up!!!! ✌️

I wish I could bid this higher but our financial situation is bleak as it is. I am sure others will step up for one of these quality pieces!!!!!

Come on guys! I'll make short sleeve or long sleeve! Womens or mens tank top! And if you would rather have a tapestry I'll make on according to donation amount! The more $ the bigger and more badass you will get! We got just over 12 hours left on this one!!!

Back
Top Bottom