A/D/S Shout-Out to Richard So

dwillie

I have again, for the second time received outstanding service from Richard So. Anyone even considering repair work on their A/D/S speakers should have complete confidence in Richard. Turn around time is fast, the costs are reasonable and the job is done right the first time. I am not connected in any way but I will use his services again as needed. dee

Tried looking him up online and on Facebook.

Nothing comes up for adsspeakerrepairservice.com which is supposed to be his website I believe.

How does one get in touch with him?
Would like some work done on some tweeters.

When I try the link all I get is error 400 from a
Wix.com.
Maybe it is my computer or phone or both but I can't see it based on that web address.
:no:

Last edited:
+1 to Richard So. Good to have guys like him around to keep the great old classics going. Still miss the L990s I had and the a/d/s plate speakers were some of the best sound I'd ever heard in a car.

When I try the link all I get is error 400 from a
Wix.com.
Maybe it is my computer or phone or both but I can't see it based on that web address.
:no:

I believe his site requires Flash Player enabled in your browser in order to load.

Yes, his site requires Flash which doesn't work for everyone. I had the same problem. I came upon his email elsewhere and he replied back to just call him. 480 452 9736

Back
Top Bottom