A few my DIY projects

jororaitchev

Hello,
A model of my DIY loudspeakers i have served Ti6k- JBL. My first contact with
them, was in distant 2005.
I started working with them in 2009 and finished in 2012.
The loudspeakers are "SEAS"- Excel / Tw-1”, Mw-5”for center 2х 5.5”,Bass-8,5”/ and cross-over parts- "Intertechnik".

Nominal impedance- 8 OhFreguency Range 30Hz-20kHzCharacterstic Sensitivity(2,83V/1m)- 87db
Long Term-110W.
Have are some pictures, if there is interest, i will continue.
Regards!
Joro

center2.jpg 4-4.jpg колона1-1.jpg хол.jpg

Wow. Awesome 1st post, and Spectacular speakers! Beautiful cabinet work. I'd love to hear details, especially crossover info too!

And welcome to AK. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Those speakers look incredible Joro, I'm I understanding correctly that You built these?

Those are gorgeous joro!
I'd love to see pics showing the build from beginning to end. Do you have photos showing this?

Cheers!
Glenn

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! If they sound half as good as they look, you must have an awesome system!!

I will show you everything from this project without the measurements of the filters. I made the filters in the lab of a popular DIY company In Bulgaria at that time, "Pas-bg," in 2009 which unfortunately no longer exists.Then I coulded take all the measurements, take pictures of the numerous filters, but I had onother priorities. Last year, these speakers found their new owner, now I'm working project on the rear speakers. Surely I will not make such a mistake and will post all measurements - until then only pictures of the construction.

Awesome looking speakers. You should start your own company building Hi-End speakers. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom