A few my DIY projects

I continue with the collection of the cabinet;sr.jpg sr-1.jpg

Now I can make the exact measurement of the volume
And that's 31.5l, just as much as I need!
Oh, l forget to show you what I did to get that volume!
I maked a filter compartment (for the MW and TW), the W section will be in the box;
cap..jpg dyno-cap.jpg cap-dyno.jpg

I am distracted, excuse me!
I previously make the last layer-10 mm MDF / to get a sandwich construction / on the front panel and the bottom;
dyno.jpg elo.jpg
Last constructive action ;final.jpg
After 10 hours I will install the last layers of 2 x 4 mm bent MDF.

This is some stunning work.
What have I been doing with my time?
I have to admit, I thought about the water volume solution while reading through this, but then questioned myself because I was unsure about voids. I then read further only to find that was what you did, but the idea of leaving one panel off never occurred to me.
When drawing up boxes in the past I always relied on complex and tedious math, it never occurred to me to make it larger than necessary and then adjust.
Thank you for your contribution to the forum!

WOW, I’m really flabbergasted that this is possible by an excellent craftsman. In NL hifi-magazines the redactors sometimes interview special hifi-guest with a nice special hifi-set. I think that magazines anywhere are very interested. I am! :).

Tom W.

WOW, I’m really flabbergasted that this is possible by an excellent craftsman. In NL hifi-magazines the redactors sometimes interview special hifi-guest with a nice special hifi-set. I think that magazines anywhere are very interested. I am! :).

Tom W.

Sorry, I am a newby on this forum! I accidentely posted my message twice...

Last edited:

Tom W.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom