A.K. Fest Internet News Column

bigmacc

AK Subscriber
I happen to write a twice weekly column for an internet news service in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario. I write about anything that comes to mind. A lot of time my columns deal with local or national politics etc.

I also write about things that happen in my life. These columns are posted. on Tuesdays and Saturdays. This weeks column deals with A.K. Fest 2006. I will post the link below. I thought you might enjoy it.

http://www.sootoday.com/content/editorials/details.asp?c=13522

That's fantastic Mac. A great read that indeed captures the essence of AK and it's goodwill towards everyone involved with either the site or AKFest.

I hadn't really thought about it much as I missed this year's fest but last year I didn't hear sports or politics mentioned either.

I'll be sure to look you and Linda up next year with a beer or two from VT.

Very nice article mac, even though the words bestowed upon Craig were far too generous :D :D :D

Nice read Mac! It mirrors my own experience with many of the folks this past weekend! :thmbsp:

<blushing> Aww, gee, macc. Thanks for the mention.

How'd the trip to Streetcorner go? Get any good stuff? Linda like the CD's we found?

Wow Mac I'm all choked up. I know your dying for a pair of tube amps.........i managed to force that out through my choked emotions

Kool beans, Mac!

But they must have edited out the part where you generously offer to store gear for the folks???????????

Great read Mac :thmbsp:

I'll be up for some more of the Canadian brewmeister education next year Buddy!

I think between the Molsons and the Sleemans Cream Ale you and Ernie made a convert, it was a blast! :tresbon:

Hey-Hey!!!,
Well Mac, seems we have a year to get you into a proper tube set up. Shouldn't be too hard, there's lots of it laying around waiting to be picked up.

Or we can teach you to build something cool. Being one of the DIY crowd is certainly more affordable....:) the difficulty lies in figuring out what to build...which leads me to the next thread.
cheers,
Douglas

dmax99 said:
Misguided tube advocates? Methinks its envy.

:lmao:

Not a fricking chance, Big Mac's one of the guys with good ears and knows better :D

Warmth comes from great brew and a good woman, not rolling the next tube ;)

Army, did you notice Mac didn't write anything about his favorite room at the Fest? Oh well, it was a great article anyway! :thmbsp:

Retro

Back
Top Bottom