A little chuckle

rstsgsas

2much gear 2little time
Here is a couple pics of my corner in life .Don"t say anything about room nodes and such.Its all I got till Oldest goes to college.I have been hangin around on ak for almost a year and I have posted no pics of my area.I have some gear in other parts of the house but this is my area......mine,mine ,mine.Everybody get a grin from this please.:D

Yeah,me too

I am looking forward to doing some gear shuffling to get the sp4002 preamp in the stack.I am listening to Norah Jones right now thru one of the beasts.

I bid on an SX-5590 on ebay quite some time ago, ended up getting outbid. Looked kinda cool with the black. I finally got my black faced vintage receiver in the form of the Sansui 990DB. Black with silver knobs just looks nice. I dunno why. How is the SX-5590 anyway, and what is its power output? I was more interested in the cosmetics than anything else when I was going for it.

Sorry about sx-5590

I have 2 of them.the first one i got is pristine.It needed regulator board rebuild and new power caps ($140) ,but now its a daily listener.I love the look and the tuner.The second one is waiting in the wings for a reconditioning.It is slightly cosmetically challenged and also needs the regulator board rebuild.It shuts off after about 5 mins.I really like them.They are 160 watts rms ,plenty of punch.Amazing bottom end.I may have bid against you,I apologize if its so.

reel to reel

I need the power to drive them big Quantum 3s .The more they get the better they sound.Cleanest bass I have ever heard.

I don't think it was you that bid against me. This was over a year ago. The auction I found was a tad obscure at that, not many bidders. Did not fetch a whole heck of a lot, just more than I wanted to spend. No biggie, helped fund some other stuff I found around the time.

Back
Top Bottom