A little more help

cconger

Hey, Last time I posted I was asking a question which was listed in the service manual. However... This time I am truly stumped. The C-14 on my Sansui 9090db F-2656 is completely missing, appears to be unsoldered. Would it happen to match the 4.7uf 80v bipolar C-16 cap on the other side? Thanks for the help!

Where would I be able to find a 4.7uF 80v Bipolar Cap. Ive checked mouser and digikey. Is there a suitable replacement for this?

Last edited:
C-14/C-15 are the same. Look for 100V BP cap which is easier to find (Nichicon UEP is for higher temperature range. Great for PS). As long as it's 4.7μF you'd be OK. You can go up the working voltage - never down.

Yes, 100v Nichicons. A guy just sold a recapped 9090DB on eBay and said he didn't replace those because they are no longer made. Ugh.

Rob
Thanks. I was considering ordering 4.7uf 80v non bipolar. Glad to here those worked. I will report back after I've finished the recap. Last Month I finished the blank F-2624 pcb I ordered only to find out that cap was missing. This forum as been WONDERFUL!

Thanks. I was considering ordering 4.7uf 80v non bipolar. Glad to here those worked. I will report back after I've finished the recap. Last Month I finished the blank F-2624 pcb I ordered only to find out that cap was missing. This forum as been WONDERFUL!

The ones tnsilver linked are the ones to use.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom