A matter close to my heart is this milestone thread... Congrats, Rome!

Way to go, Teach! In your honor, we are releasing the largest cloud of chalk dust ever seen on this planet.
salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

tumblr_n1mkesWyUA1qd8w33o1_400.gif

Ahhh Edwin, yea I'm walking while lookin' back my friend, I know you'll catch me soon. Thanks so much for the kind words & thanks too John.

Rome

tubed that is true - when I was an unsecure AK newbie many years ago, Rome was my lighthouse in the darkness of this huge forum using a strange foreign language called English. When I took an 18 months break, Rome was the reason why I returned at last. Without him, I would have stopped participating forever at AK in December, 2010.

Thanks again fellas for the kind sentiments & to Chris I am just teary eyed my friend. Your friendship has been a morsel of therapy for me to keep on no matter what comes my way. So glad to call you my friend.

Thanks to all of you on this stellar forum called Audiokarma, it is a beacon of kind hearts indeed!

Rome

tubed that is true - when I was an unsecure AK newbie many years ago, Rome was my lighthouse in the darkness of this huge forum using a strange foreign language called English. When I took an 18 months break, Rome was the reason why I returned at last. Without him, I would have stopped participating forever at AK in December, 2010.

Cool beans..I like both of you!

Woweeee! There must be another Rome on here! :)
This can't be happening!

Thanks so much Christian B, WhiteSE, & badg69 for those kind words!

Rome

Back
Top Bottom