A new forum?

It'll come in right behind the forum for un-effing hillbilly'd together ATVs, my current, um, hobby? Well one of em anyways.

What's a "Zune"? :dunno:

A Zune is microsoft's new "ipod". supposedly you can share music 'wirelessly' with your friends. I wish there was an mp3player/musicserver that fit with the pioneer spec system.

If the forum teaches how to prop up work benches with said pieces I am all for them.

Fisherdude said:
Based on the oppressive DRM implementation, I'm guessing that the Zune dies a quick death.

Mr. Gates has a lot of catching up to do to put a dent in i-pod sales..................but then again, Mr. Gates has proven he can play catch-up with the best of them. :yes:

MitsuMan said:
So how long before we have a "Zune" forum to go with the i-pod one? :scratch2:

:D :D :D
As soon as they take half of the iPod's market share. In other words probably when hell freezes over. :yes:

theblackknight said:
A Zune is microsoft's new "ipod". supposedly you can share music 'wirelessly' with your friends. I wish there was an mp3player/musicserver that fit with the pioneer spec system.

Share?? Wirelessly?
Is Microsoft trying to make Sony crap themselves to death?

Negotiableterms said:
Wrong, there IS an iPod forum, and this thread is now sitting in it!
My bad.

Well we don't need no stinking Zune forum then! I try and not get too excited about any one product but I think Apple iPods are the coolest gadgets ever invented. I've owned four so far.

Back
Top Bottom