A new Sansui fan from Ottawa Canada

boogietube

I just bought some Sansui gear and joined this forum.
I got all of this for $50. Incredible.
AU-717
TU-717
SC-3110
SR-535 (W/ Shure V15 )

The cassette deck does not seem to function properly. I was looking for a service manual and owners manual for it when I came across this forum, so I thought that I'd post here. All I've got to say is that this gear makes me want to listen... I just finished listening to The Royal Scam by Steely Dan on Vinyl, and had to tell someone.
Sean Harris

Welcome Sean! You are in the right place. You've purchased some truly excellent gear :thmbsp:

Greets, Sean!

I'm just down the highway from you. Welcome aboard! Lots of good folks and good advice here at AK.

Ted from Rockland

Welcome to AK! Great buy on your gear!!
Regards,
Jim

Howdy and welcome to AK, Sean. My children live in Ottawa, I think it's a great place!

Enjoy...!

Great gear, and great buy! Don't forget to add your serial numbers to the Sansui database in the Exclusively Sansui forum (look for the sticky).

Nice to have you on AK, having lived in Ottawa, I can feel your pain all the way
over here in Vancouver.:D

Hey Sean,

That's one hell of a nice system you scored. On the tapedeck, it's most likely needs a new belt. Show us some pics.

Welcome to AK!

I'll post some pics soon. I've located a belt kit on the net and I'll buy it this weekend. Even if it's not the belts, replacing them would be wise I think. Thanks to everyone for the resounding welcomes!
Sean

Back
Top Bottom