A newbie who's been around a while!

treblecleff

A warm hello from a seventy seven year old guy located in the county of Essex, U.K.:bigok:

Although my hearing is not what it used to be, certainly my body is not what it used to be and more and more questions keep arising concerning my brain cells, I tell myself not to worry and be grateful most of me still functions and despite appearances, I am pleased to say no parts of me have actually yet fallen off!

So, thankfully still able to indulge my eclectic love of music which started in the 1960's, all too soon I find myself as "vintage" as the equipment I use, which I have noticed has grown old more gracefully than myself. I am pleased to say it continues to function sufficiently well to stir my soul and prevent me from overindulging my tendency to lust over esoteric equipment than I can neither afford or am likely to be able to hear properly!

It is my passion for all things musical that belatedly brings me to Audiokarma, in the belief I will be able to interact with and learn a thing or two from like minded folk, stimulated by the music we love and the equipment we use to reproduce it:music: so hi to everyone!

Thank you all for your greetings....I feel really welcomed! A perfect moment to pull a lager out of the refrigerator and make a toast to all who have kindly greeted me...cheers!:beerchug:

Bobsvinyl, Many thanks for your greeting!
Only too pleased to do that, but I fear it may have got a little warm by the time you have travelled a few thousand miles to get here, but wow, you will have earned it....I think I had better make that a couple of crates full! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the AK Crew, m'8.

A vint man with audio experience, with vint gear, what more could we ask for?

Two pluses for AK, eh?

Q

I am most grateful to to all the members who continue to welcome me, I intend getting back to each one of you, you have all been so kind...best make the most of it while I'm still ahead! :rolleyes:

MarZutra, your caring and sympathetic thoughts are very much appreciated...resolve here will only ever harden to defeat the perpetrators of such appalling acts.

Welcome Sir!! Good to see someone join in that is my senior - me just being 70. I'm here streaming Left Coast 70's on Soma Fm and enjoying the sound of oldies.

Back
Top Bottom