a Pioneer deck just followed me home

thanks Jeff!

feelin a little dry so I figured I'd pick up a case of 7UP at the cornerstore when out of nowhere this beaut appeared, a quick check of completed auctions...$200-$550. :jawdrop:

Let me guess

A little old lady sold it to you for $10.00, or you met 2 nice gentlemen in a white van. :lmao:

thanks Parky, ron, schoolboy

she's so nice lookin I may have to rearrange my rack(the deck that is). :D

I'll clean her insides and post nudes tomorrow

Now I REALLY hope you wear those gloves, Bolly. Oh! You mean on the DECK! Where was this libacious gal carrying this silver beastie? :scratch2:

Lemme guess, Greg. Another incredibly low-priced find like those awesome KEF 104's a few months back. At least, I sure hope so! :thmbsp:

Tom

you're right tom!

yep, she's just over 25lbs of deck. Popped the cover off, doesn't need a cleaning, could use some polish though. :D

Said braless woman-was she young, older, fat, skinny, what? Were they standing at attention, or had they sagged & slud halfway to her knees? Well, as I see it, you had 2 good deals-got to ogle a Braless Woman, which is unfortunatley somewhat rare these days, & you got a racehorse deal on a nice deck. As we say here in NE Tennessee, hell, you can't beat that at Cas Walker's...-Sandy G.

That is one serious cassette deck! I loved that series looks, like it is machined from a block of aluminum. i need cassette decks because i've got a lot of tapes from the past 30 years and my old car only has a cassette player no cdplayer.
The big Pioneer is from when cassette players had to be taken seriously as a very fine source as the technology was advancing to its peak.

Beautiful tape deck! It's nice to see one in such great shape. Now you're going to need some quality blank cassettes to go with it - could be hard to find. I really liked the old TDK brand. I wonder if they're still around (TDK SA - super avilyn) IIRC.

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom