A pretty cool Realistic EQ

zebulon1

Working on my own stuff. Finally
Subscriber
I was cleaning out the shop and ran across this realistic Ten Band Equalizer model 31-2020. Checked eBay for pricing and found the 80's version. By the way; All the items I'm discarding are listed in Barter Town. Good deals to be had.
Anyway, I wanted to check it out and make sure it was working. Where did I get this unit? Couldn't remember. Connected it to the little temporary system I have in the makeshift shop in the front room.
Hey, this unit is nice!
The display is mesmerizing and it very adjustable. The only thing is; the sound when in bypass is distorted in a muffled way.
I think I'll keep it for now.
Sorry for the poor image. Still trying to figure out how to run this iPad camara.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 13
i used to have a realistic very similar to that. they are decent EQ's though i'm happy to have graduated to this.
13254135_1269307456466939_3624358747190438113_n.jpgjvc_sea-r7_stereo_graphic_equalizer.jpg

i used to have a realistic very similar to that. they are decent EQ's though i'm happy to have graduated to this.
View attachment 752367View attachment 752373

Did you get the one (JVC SEA R-7) on ebay last week?
I was watching it.

I have the Realistic 31-2020A, same as the OP posted except black face. I also have the original manual for it.
I graduated to an ART 355 (dual 31 band) a few years ago.
I do miss the colored flashing spectrum analyzer the Realistic has.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom