A question about posting pictures..

rca2000

I have NEVER been able to post pictures on this site(unless it is from a private e-mail) What am I doing wrong? I use my polaroid digital camera, convert the files to jpeg, and try to post them. but nothing comes up. I have a number of pictures to post(including some of my tv's including my RCA 2000, my Zenith 29jc20,(including pictures of 2004 coming at times square, and the "ball" dropping, on this roundie), and my big Zenith roundie combo I got from e-bay last year I even have pictures of a sansui 9090 I am looking to sell, but alas, none of these pictures will load!!

Hmm... You use the attach file box at the bottom of the post page and select the pic and it wont show up? I dont see why it wouldnt show up....

Wait..... yes i do.

You preview your posts dont you... thats gotta be it. when you attach a file just hit submit reply, if you hit preview post it wont show up:)

Haoleb knows of what he speaks. I ran into this problem too, at first. Attaching the pic has to be the LAST thing you do before you hit "Submit Reply", or else it won't work.

There's a size limit on the file attachments too. Could be that the pic file is too large.

JD

yeah, but if the pic is too large it prompts you... that its too large.

When i was just a newb here i had the same problem with posting pics, now i always just hit submit reply and make changes later if need be.

Back
Top Bottom