A/r Tds202

again honey bunches,, in a seven day period, which is a what Most people consider a week, we work about 3 shifts most of the time. anyway we can argue tommorrow at work if you want.

and I do think the tds is beneficial to lower quality amps and recievers, that is where I think you might see the greatest improvement.

I tried out a TDS202 in my downstairs system, but it didn't help there, and I was never able to find a place for the thing that completely eliminated the hum. Already had the RG-2 in that system anyway. I experienced the bass-elimination thing when I wired it in before the RG-2, but not after it. Or the other way around, I can't remember for sure.

Currently I'm using one upstairs between the tuner and amp where it really improves the sound, and the other with my Sonic Impact T-amp -- Foe

dingus said:
by itself you may or may not find it to your liking. however, pair it with the Sonic Impact T-Amp (15wpc) and you have yourself a sweet sounding combination. /QUOTE]Ditto, I just put the TDS202 between my NAD C521BEE and the Sonic T :thmbsp: unbelievable combo.

I just got one today that I bought on epay for less than 8 bucks+shipping (new and in the original sealed box), installed it right away between my Sony DVD player and the Technics HT and what a difference, the movies sound so much better.

I got a Sonic T-amp in, paired it with the A/R and a Kenwood CD-player thru a pair of Marantz HD-660's. Very nice little combo. I'm still not too thrilled with the A/R as the T-amp sounds pretty good on it's own. I'm a little dissapointed that there isn't much gain from it from 12:00 to max. Not convinced that it's 15 watts. I'll hook up some power meters to it. If they can come out with say, a 50 WPC for $50.00, I'll be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom