A Real Sport!

Wireworm5

Audiophile
You guessed it, the Stanley Cup Playoffs begin to night!:nutz: 3 months of intense hockey to see who gets to hoist the coveted Holy Grail!
For the record I'm picking Philadelphia to win the cup. And Colorado to win the Western Division. I haven't bet any money on it since I'm to cheap. But you heard it hear first.
I also think Toronto Maple Leafs could pull it off. And of course Detroit Red Wings are also a strong candidate.
My ass will be glued to the chair when I'm not working. So I will be watching lots of hockey with the stereo cranked of coarse.:thmbsp:

Okay my team missed out on the playoffs but I'll be glued to the playoffs anyway. You gotta figure the teams with the proven goalies will win. In the East that means Toronto, Montreal or Jersey have a leg up on the rest of the conference. I can't see Philadelphia winning squat with Robert Esche in goal. All it will take is one bad goal and Philly's fans will be all over him. I will be rooting like hell for ANYBODY but Toronto to come out of the Eastern conference.

Out west same scenario. I like Vancouver and as a dark horse St. Louis. Detroit will be a strong favourite even though they are a little long in the tooth. Both Legace and Cujo could backstop them to the Cup.

All I really have to say is GO SABRES!!!!!

Mike

Colorado has a chance now that the Wild took the playoffs off!

Colorado looked weak last night.
Lucky for the Avs Aebischer was hot!

If the Avs can get there defense working they have a good chance.

Cheers

Toronto & Ottawa are shaping up to be a great playoff series.
I like a spirited game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom