a restored 1977 system in the "Music Room"

I actually have this cast iron hand pointer Leaning against the base of my left Chorus II and a large old bronze arrow pointer leaning against the base of my right Chorus II with both pointing in at my stereo. Don't know why, but it looks nice.

Finished my L19's, new surrounds, refinished the cases with linseed oil mix, replaced electrolytic cap with a Polypropylene then added .01 bypass caps to both of the hi and low caps, cleaned/lubed pot and finally replaced the cement resister with a non inductive one. They sit upside down to align tweeter with ears. They sound great!
IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1505.JPG

:no: not pickin. It's representative of getting scolded :blah: in life for not conforming. :whip:, :idea:
I have a healthy level of resistance to it :thumbsup::music:

Real nice room. why do you have a pic of your self on the wall? somehow it seems to fit with your personality

A cousin 's husband made the crazy frame as an art project, he needed someone to be in the photo looking oddly at the frame, one of my hobbies is photography, so I created the photo, he gave me the piece after the art show. I liked it and put it up. Me and my personality thank you for liking the room.

Groovy!
Have you tried the speakers on their sides as many "bookshelf speakers" were meant?

Haven't tried sideways, I considered it, looked into it and upside down seemed to be just as good as upright, this leaves more shelf space for the lava lamps.

Back
Top Bottom