A short announcement regarding a member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
Lately amongst the membership, I have had several complaints regarding the posting of Night Wolf, aka Club Comet.

After speaking with him via AIM and addressing the concerns raised to me, he agreed to take a few days off from posting in which we suspended his account until things cooled down a bit. Instead, he reregistered as Club Comet and is again posting.

I would like for all members to take a moment if you have feelings either way to email me at audiokarma@aol.com in the next day or so.

The reason for this post isn't because he's been malicious per se, but there seem to be many people to find him boastful and annoying, simply talking to make himself heard. I'd like to take this to open air and invite private comment to me at the above email address.

Thanks all..........

Based on the comments that I've had (and I thank everyone for their input), this seems to be a non-issue at the moment, at least for the majority of the membership. And we're going to let the majority rule.

Moderators will still have final say in their forums (by the way, we still need some more moderators, so if you'd like more input at AK, let me know :) )

Club Comet, please let me know what moniker to keep on the boards via PM. The other will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.