A small AK get together today

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
'Twas myself, ProAc_Fan, and Grumpy today, all gathered at my place. Pro couldn't stay but a little bit as he had to get to work, but after Pro headed home, Grump and his two boys, myself, my wife, and my two boys headed over to the Anchor bar where we ate an ungodly amount of food (and Buffalo wings of course :) ), then proceeded to Niagara Falls for the rest of the day before Grump was on his way with his new car (he bought my Honda Civic). A great time was had by all :)

In retrospect, I wish I'd have taken a pic of the 3 of us together. We'll have to do it again! Let us know how the wife likes the wings :)

Well I can't say for sure but it would have been nice if I was invited so I woulda had the option ;)

Had a great time ! Always nice to hang out with Kam and family. It was nice to finally put a face to Proac to. We got up to the falls and my kids really liked it. kind of a bit more comercial there then i expected but still beautiful. The wings at the anchor bar are out of this world ! I grabed a menu cuz they will ship em anywhere in the world. if ya never tried em you should ! here's a pic I snapped of the falls.

Grumpy

Finally got my memory card downloaded :)

Here's a good shot that Grump took of my family and I at the falls.

Hey whats that pretty country on the other side of the pic? :D BTW thats the Skylon tower you see in the background. The restaurant on the top of the tower slowly rotates around the top so your view while dining is constantly changing.

Mike

Leave it to canada to comercialize the Falls even more the the US :p: Seriously I was shocked to see how much comercial crap and tourist crap there was. Just another beauty of the world spoiled by the almighty dollar :(

Love the pictures. Couple of observations...

Kam - You really look a lot younger than in the other pictures I've seen of you. Did you have a facelift or is it the cap? ;) Nice looking family.

Grumpy - Love the oldest boy flipping the bird. "Father... Like Son" :grumpy: Nice looking family too... (really)

Where's ProAc at??? Trying to sell some of his new equipment to a tourist. :D

mOOn

Originally posted by moondog
Kam - You really look a lot younger than in the other pictures I've seen of you. Did you have a facelift or is it the cap? ;) Nice looking family.

It's the cap :tongue:

Plus, I'm only 32 in real life :)

If I remember correctly from my visit to the falls in 1972
that side of the falls is a mere trickle compared to thereal Niagara Falls in Canada

Seriously great pics of Kam and your family,and Grump and the boys.Sounds like you had barrels of fun,barrels of fun:lmao:

Alan

TA

Ya sure got that right. Also got moms freaking stubborness ;)

Back
Top Bottom