~ A Special Christmas Gift To AK Members ~

4Play

~ A Special Christmas Gift From A Wife ~

I found something special I wanted to share with All AK members who are still active and participate. I ask of you one favor before watching this video, and that is for you to have your wife/partner, whomever you share your life with to watch this video together. This video has a very special meaning to me, and I felt it worthy to share with all of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AG-xGNh3diw

Share this with those you love, and may this Christmas be filled with love and happiness for each other.

Merry Christmas AK!!

Last edited:
4Play - I am speachless and I am in tears. I was not prepared for how emotional this video is. Truly an inspiring woman. Thank you for posting this. Sometimes we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season and rarely do we sit back and reflect on the ones that make life so special.

Thank you, again!

Thank you for the kind words. The reason this video has special meaning to me is I was in Max's shoes back in 1963. I lost my Mother when I was five due to a car accident. A boy on a bicycle ran out in front of her, and she swirved off the road to miss the boy and hit a tree head on, the steering wheel crushed he chest. She died enroute to the hospital.

It just goes to show the power of a Mother's love.

Wow that was hard to watch, very teary eyed. In fact I turned off the song at the end to tough.

I am sorry to here about your mom thats a hard one to deal with. Hopefully life played out for you similar to the vid and message it represents.

Wow that was hard to watch, very teary eyed. In fact I turned off the song at the end to tough.

I am sorry to here about your mom thats a hard one to deal with. Hopefully life played out for you similar to the vid and message it represents.

Unfortunately it was not to be. However, this is not about me. It's about a Mother's love and her last wish for her family.

Unfortunately it was not to be. However, this is not about me. It's about a Mother's love and her last wish for her family.

As for the vid they say life shows up when you least expect it. It keeps happening for this guy and his family.

So sorry to hear of your mom's passing as well, 4play!

Such a touching story, indeed!

Rome

Back
Top Bottom