A steal in San Diego!

PianotunerNJ

So, I'm a huge fan of Sony's higher end lines of APM speakers. I constantly monitor local Craig's and EBay for listings. About a week ago I saw a post for a pair of Sony APM 33W speakers on EBay for $100. They will not ship so, being in NJ, I'm left out.

These speakers will require re-foaming of the woofers, and new foam can be bought, also on eBay, for about $40.

For any of you people out there interested in something a little different, I cannot recommend these speakers enough. For less than a $200 total investment, these things are an amazing deal. Part of me wants to fly out there to buy them and ship them home but that would be nuts.

If there's a local AK'er in San Diego who would or could buy them and ship them to me, I would gladly pay for that! But, if someone sees this post and decides to check them out, I understand I'll never have a crack at them once they're foamed and you start using them. I can't emphasize enough, great speaker line and this is one of the most balanced sounding and arguably the single best value that Sony has put out as part of the APM series of speakers. Better than many speakers costing much much more in my opinion. A true audiophile find!

Seems somebody on this board in the San Diego area should be willing to purchase and ship these for you. Maybe somebody will come along. You might create a new post with a title specifically seeking somebody to do just that.

Good luck.
GeeDeeEmm

227285-sony_apm33_square_woofers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom