Accessing the barter town

Is there a vinyl section on BT? I've been banned from another forum where I hope every member burns. They had good records for sale though.

I'm against paying to get to classifieds but thought I'd ask.

There is a Media section, which does include vinyl.

I did as everyone suggested, cleared the cookies stash, closed the browser and reopened it and it worked great. I logged out of AK and relogged back in and its taking me back to Bartertown Preview. I really don't want to clear my cookies stash everytime I want to get into AK, help.
Yeah, I googled the problem and found another AK thread with a link to Barter town for people who had the same problem.
I can access it through that link, but no other way.
If I am on another computer without the link saved I cannot access it.

Basically, the problem is not solved, but I found a workaround for one computer I use. Other devices still have the access problem.

Are you looking under the second blue line from the top? The subscribers section is near the top of the page.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-02-12 19-02-48.png
    Screenshot from 2019-02-12 19-02-48.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 30
I used a prize of 25.00 I won last year from AK to pay for my membership its only about six months old but the [red button] never changed to subscriber it still says subscribe so I am not sure what is going on with that. Also when you tell folks to clear their cookies and log out how do you clear these cookies and explain where they come from on AK are we being mined ....followed?

Is there a vinyl section on BT?
I've been banned from another forum where I hope every member burns. They had good records for sale though.

I'm against paying to get to classifieds but thought I'd ask.
Barter town is only available to (paid) subscribers.
There are 4 main areas ...

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 9.02.33 PM.png

Hjames. Since you are a super MOD from your profile I would like to say hello and nice to talk to you as nobody else seems to be listening. I am a paid up subscriber . I was lucky enough to win one of the gift cards and had it applied for membership . Sounds good you say except you may check my profile and the quote [red button] still says subscribe. Like others that have paid their membership these four areas you describe are unobtainable . I am happy with AK and not a person to complain but your note needed to be questioned . How is it other members have the same issue? Other than stating their situation what do you see as an answer besides your statement. remember ...to complain is to volunteer.... I hope you can look further into this and presume some if not all of these members are paid up and just a glitch is keeping them from enjoying all of AK. Ledbailey

Hjames. Since you are a super MOD from your profile I would like to say hello and nice to talk to you as nobody else seems to be listening. I am a paid up subscriber . I was lucky enough to win one of the gift cards and had it applied for membership . Sounds good you say except you may check my profile and the quote [red button] still says subscribe. Like others that have paid their membership these four areas you describe are unobtainable . I am happy with AK and not a person to complain but your note needed to be questioned . How is it other members have the same issue? Other than stating their situation what do you see as an answer besides your statement. remember ...to complain is to volunteer.... I hope you can look further into this and presume some if not all of these members are paid up and just a glitch is keeping them from enjoying all of AK. Ledbailey
It needs an admin to look into this. To get attention quicker you could message one of the admins or mods, or just preface the staff member name in your post with the "@" sign to get their attention. The "Report" button also gets the attention of every staff member. Paging @luvvinvinyl
You should see a response soon.

Thank you for your response . I was thinking I was doing something wrong/different . I did just now receive a nice response from another team member who will look into my thread for me . Thanks for your attention . Ledbailey

Sorry - I did not see the post you wrote me here Sunday since you didn't send it directly to me.
I just now happened to check this thread and see your post -
but it looks like one of the Admins is working this for you.

Thank you for your response . I was thinking I was doing something wrong/different . I did just now receive a nice response from another team member who will look into my thread for me . Thanks for your attention . Ledbailey

You don't have the red banner as of April 8.
Are you sure you subscribed and not donated?
Donations don't get the same perks as subscribing.

Back
Top Bottom