Active multi amping.

Well , the second BA 3000 has arrived , but it needs a little attention. In one word , it is like brand new . Photos will follow too. So satellite way I've got pretty much covered.

Yes , only downside is I will need a huge step down transformer to power 2302's needs for current in 4 ohms ,since that's the load it's going to see on it's outputs.

This is the ABSOLUTELY BEST BA 3000 I have seen in many years , so far. Thank you Peppa. This amp is beautiful . Although there was someone in the amp to bypass the molex connectors , so he thinks, apart from this , the amp is a beautiful specimen of a perfectly preserved BA3K. It looks brand new . Everywhere. This amp shouts I'm new. Except the electrolytics . They do have problems , and they are being replaced as we talk .

Sorry guys for waiting, but not much to report here yet.
BA 3000 is still on the lab , waiting for it's turn , probably tomorrow to get recapped . It shouldn't take long, like a half day's work.
Speakers satellites paint business done and waiting for the buffing process to end. Probably during the weekend.
So there should be news available within the weekend. We will see.
Stay tuned, if you want to......

Yeah man , can't wait to have it back and put it on and give it a listen. Only the two BIG BANKS are not going to be changed in this one. Have no time for ordering and waiting for them . They will be put on order some time in the next few days , and will be swapped sometime later on . I don't have any patience left for this project.
Actually I'm quite short of it. I want it to be up and running yesterday. And since my as***le friend car painter has dumped me for a full 7 months now , only thing I can do is pray.I want to assemble those speakers anyway and audition them anyhow. Have invested so much money ,time , effort , willingness and anything else I can thing of. I'm running out of patience here , just because one car painter and friend has been fooling around. Fed up with this.
Not to mention that B2302 is going to be late too. Somewhere in the july. Heck , I don't need it to set the speakers on. I have my B2301 for this.
No PATIENCE HERE LEFT.
Will get back on this pretty soon.

Frustrated....

Hang in there, it will be great fun to enjoy in the end. This is a massively complicated project with parts coming together from around the world, going to take time to get it right. Easy to get frustrated with delays but you do have some very fine equipment to enjoy in the mean time! All good things come in time, sometimes at their own pace unfortunately.

...some things have got the potential to develop a little PITA , Jomark - Keep your Patience......:thumbsup:

Finally I got the satellites and the side woods for subs. So now I can go on and assemble the speakers.
Here are some pics from them.

Some more will follow while assembling , and then after assembly with the whole set up.
The side woods are magic. The SOB car painter did a very good job . Although there are some rough edges to further polish.

Mmm. Yeah, that's quite a change. I was going to suggest a bucking transformer as more cost effective approach but with that much reduction I'm not sure there would be any benefit to go that way.

Assembly's still going on. Today I stuffed subs with sound absorbing material. Put the drivers binding posts , stuff like that. Trying to figure out what cable to fit in the subs. There are four binding posts on each sub. A pair for each woofer. I have some 6mm red and black cables but they are very stiff.

Back
Top Bottom