Acuostat Spectra 3 ?

Infinity nutcase.
00k0k_9h4PSSpOBlD_600x450.jpg

Would like to get some feedback on these speakers. The asking price is $1000 on the pair.

I bought some other speakers from this gentleman, Infinity Kappa Center speakers. While I was there he insisted on me hearing them. He hooked them up to a pioneer vsx52 avr. I wasn't particularly impressed, probably because that's not enough to power to get them going. But I could kinda tell there's something there.

Thinking these with my Ren90's might be fun when I get to build my listening room.

So is there anything to be worried about, and do you think the asking price is reasonable?

Thanks Much,

The two main things are power and room. These speakers really, really need to be away from back and side walls; the further, the better, in my opinion. They also need lots and lots of power.

Feed them well, place them well, put your loveseat in the sweet spot, and you'll be rewarded with an amazingly coherent sound, and better bass than most other planar speakers can deliver. The price doesn't seem out of line to me, as long as the condition is good.

Back
Top Bottom