Acura Legend owners?

Good luck finding a decent 6MT Legend Coupe ! I have a 2004 Acura RL (Honda Legend in Japan) and I'd have to say it is the best vehicle I've owned in all my driving years.....I also have a 2005 MDX. Both are some of the best Acura's available. I'm not a big fan of the new RL however.....Looks too much like a Honda Accord on steroids....

Attachments

• 05Zaino8RLMDX 002 (Small).jpg
    05Zaino8RLMDX 002 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 2004 MDX & RL Shots 094 (Small) (3).jpg
    2004 MDX & RL Shots 094 (Small) (3).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2004 MDX & RL Shots 002 (Small).jpg
    2004 MDX & RL Shots 002 (Small).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
There was one found in Arizona which was parked for nearly 11 plus years with little mileage on it. It sold for a whopping $15,000.00 plus at auction to a guy in Washington state who "collects" them....I think it ONLY had 1,500 original miles in FLAWLESS MINT condition......drool.....
It wouldn't let me post as I posted it before here. Lame...... :smoke:

IB,

I'm not a big import fan, but that is a pretty good looking car! It kind of reminds me of the preludes. 260hp is insane for that wieght of car.

Good luck,

Ron

Aaron - try autotrader.com and eBay Motors. Last I looked there plenty of '92-94 Legends there.

Might I suggest a Mercedes '92-95 300CE? ~ same size and horsepower (217) and a great automobile. Automatic, only. But, if you drive one and stick your foot into it you will be quite amazed with its performance. Has variable valve timing and when it gets the 'go' signal from your foot it is like a big V-8 when the second set of barrels kicks in. And, it handles wonderfully. Another feature that I always liked on mine...when you sit down and close the door an arm moves forward by your outside shoulder and hands you the seatbelt. We have 145K on my wife's '93 300E. Just did a head gasket and water pump. Sounds like it is about like the Legend for maintenance. Comes with an electric sunroof and 6-disc CD player and terrific Blaupunkt radio. Or, should you want a true "babe magnet" (aren't you single?), get the convertible model.

Attachments

• 300CE.jpg
    300CE.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
A Mercedes 300CE will likely be my next car. I do all my own work, but know a good independent who can bail me out if needed. What a vault on wheels. Parts are not cheap, but are usually (over) engineered.

Back
Top Bottom