ADAM Audio US debut

Jim Latimer

ADAM Audio
I am excited to announce that this year's Fest will also be the site of the United States public debut of ADAM Audio's ART HiFi line. I'll be there with a pair of our Pencils - 3-way floorstanding speakers. Please drop in for a listen.

Chris and Pete from Eyemedia Sound & Vision in Ann Arbor will be helping me out and providing some cool front end gear. We're all looking forward to meeting you and enjoying the weekend.

www.adam-audio.com

www.eyemediasv.com

I know I am looking forward to hearing the Adam's !

Grumpy

I would like to hear them too - The Tensor Series - Beta Model could work nicely for starters, nice design - :music:

Aw, man! You're making me really regret not coming, I've heard nothing but good things about Adam studio monitors, and've wanted a pair. Didn't even realize youse guys were venturing into home audio. Would love to hear your stuff.

Well we had a very exciting weekend. We all know by now that I didn't bring Tensors, opting for something a little more easily transported in my car. We showed a pair of Pencils and I was very pleased with how they sounded couple ro the system components provided by Eyemedia. We had excellent traffic through the room with lots of people stopping by for a listen.

Thanks to all who came by.

I spent a little time in the Adam Audio room on Saturday afternoon. Jim was gracious with his time, and the Pencils sounded very fine to my ears.

Thank you Jim for coming out to our little show. We hope that it was productive and entertaining to hang out with us for a little while.

I have to say I am extremely disappointed that i could not escape ( as is par for me at the show ) my duties at the fest even for a minute or two to listen to the Adam's. I do hope to have the chance again !

Grumpy

tentoze said:
I spent a little time in the Adam Audio room on Saturday afternoon. Jim was gracious with his time, and the Pencils sounded very fine to my ears.

I agree, very nice-sounding speakers, and I appreciated Jim's clear explanation of the technology behind them.

Back
Top Bottom