1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

ADAM Audio US debut

Discussion in 'AKFest 2007' started by Jim Latimer, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Jim Latimer

Jim Latimer ADAM Audio

I am excited to announce that this year's Fest will also be the site of the United States public debut of ADAM Audio's ART HiFi line. I'll be there with a pair of our Pencils - 3-way floorstanding speakers. Please drop in for a listen.

Chris and Pete from Eyemedia Sound & Vision in Ann Arbor will be helping me out and providing some cool front end gear. We're all looking forward to meeting you and enjoying the weekend.

www.adam-audio.com

www.eyemediasv.com

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

I know I am looking forward to hearing the Adam's !

Grumpy

3. sump pump

sump pump Active Member

I would like to hear them too - The Tensor Series - Beta Model could work nicely for starters, nice design - :music:

4. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Aggie! Staff Member Admin Subscriber

There's gonna be a line of people waiting to get into THAT room!

Including me!

5. Dusty Chalk

Dusty Chalk Born-again Nihilist

Aw, man! You're making me really regret not coming, I've heard nothing but good things about Adam studio monitors, and've wanted a pair. Didn't even realize youse guys were venturing into home audio. Would love to hear your stuff.

6. Jim Latimer

Jim Latimer ADAM Audio

Well we had a very exciting weekend. We all know by now that I didn't bring Tensors, opting for something a little more easily transported in my car. We showed a pair of Pencils and I was very pleased with how they sounded couple ro the system components provided by Eyemedia. We had excellent traffic through the room with lots of people stopping by for a listen.

Thanks to all who came by.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. tentoze

tentoze Twangophile

I spent a little time in the Adam Audio room on Saturday afternoon. Jim was gracious with his time, and the Pencils sounded very fine to my ears.

8. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Thank you Jim for coming out to our little show. We hope that it was productive and entertaining to hang out with us for a little while.

I have to say I am extremely disappointed that i could not escape ( as is par for me at the show ) my duties at the fest even for a minute or two to listen to the Adam's. I do hope to have the chance again !

Grumpy

9. RichPA

RichPA Don't drive angry Staff Member Super Mod Subscriber

I agree, very nice-sounding speakers, and I appreciated Jim's clear explanation of the technology behind them.