adc sound shaper 2, thoughts?

mike hatt

wallowing in sound
i got one of these fine 12 band stereo eqs for $40, and it is so awesome and cool looking, what with the handles and huge front plate. I'd like to find more info on it, retail, whats its worth now, and anyone's experience using it. Also, i'd like to get another if possible, anyone selling one?

I had one and really liked it, but sold it to Vintage Yungin cuz I didn't need it anymore, I believe he may be selling it.

he is indeed selling it, and i am going to buy it, i live within an hour of him, cool, now my eqs will match.

Got one off of Ebay for my son................I don't have any info on the EQ either. Great EQ........my son, an aspiring musician, is impressed with it. :thmbsp:

I got some info around here someplace. I had mine stolen awhile back, ahh that wouldn't be mine by chance? :)

I have a Soundshaper 110 IC with the LED's in the knobs. Also have a Soundcraftsmen 20-12A, a couple of Pioneer SG-9's, SG-9500's and a Sansui Se-7. Some may frown upon EQ's, but I enjoy being able to manipulate the freq's as I need to hear them. They are pretty passive, so I just think of them as "tone controls".

wireworm5, i have no idea where ruperts land is, but i did get mine at a swap meet, maybe, naw, the guy i got it from is lagit i've gotten some really great stuff from him.

Back
Top Bottom