Additions to the Denon system

mikeszx81

Hello All
Here`s a pic of Our new little Ikea turntable table, Also new to us a Sideboard come record rack, and
a 1990`s Target audio 5 tier stand for the amp etc etc
Finally apic or 2 of the Kef`s 103/3

Hi All ,
Just purchased a Denon dcd 1500 it arrived today in its original box, with the polystyrene packing, even had the little baggie for the remote.
Flipped it over even had the transit screw in place.
Really pleased with this player big improvement on the dcd 615 which isnt that bad either.
matches well with the pma 400 and Kef 103/3`s ever so very nicely.
It has two sets of input variable and fixed, on variable at the moment, nice being able to turn volume up or down via r/c, Pma way to early for such things.
On a side note have noticed on the turntable I can hear a sorta rumble like a motor or bearing during the pause between tracks
would a novice be able to fix/lube this ?
will it harm any component if left alone ?
anyways heres a pic or two
cheers mike

Hi All
So just got these little beauties Kef xq1`s to replace the 103/3`s that were not a good match for our new (smaller) living room.
I must say these xq1`s are a lovely musical speaker,very transparent, highs and mids are their forte, the hyper tweeters really open up the higher frequencies.
They bass they have is tight and punchy but they only go down to 60hz, so am going to try a sub, but I can live with them without.
Although it would be nice to have the full fat sound
Any how heres a pic or two

Hi guys and gals, after searching for ages for a Denon tu400 to go with the pma400.
I just got one on flea pay, Really buzzing about wining it, gonna look so cool in the cabinet ( Hope the postal service is gentle and the guys packing is good)
Along with a vintage 70`s Hi Fi cabinet
will post a pics when i get them set up in the cabinet
heres a few pics from the listings and a pic of the pma 400

Well great news the denon tu400 survived the postal service from Berlin to me in Ipswich, Thanks to the guy who packed it so well.
Set it up in the same era mid 70`s HI Fi cabinet, Next to the pma400.
Its in near mint condition , I love the two big vu meters.
Need to find a manual (there must be one out there some where)
Here`s a quick pic
DSC_0200.JPG

Back
Top Bottom