Adios youngest child dad gets a room for audio

mcsprink669

How do folks, newbie here don’t know much. However, after reading numerous threads about equipment this is truly where the “ cool kids” hang out. I have to say everyone on here seems to be very knowledgeable. Not just from institutional higher education, but from real life experiences.

Don't let us fool ya, most (including myself) are just along for the ride. Welcome!

Just getting into this “hobby” so knowledge is at the top of want list. Youngest son recently moved out into the real world “ha ha ha ha”. Wife says basement is yours. Wahoo!

That’s a fact! Hoarding (vintage stereo equipment) couldn’t be more fun! The misses says “ I suppose you will go to the Big (blue) Box store, and go crazy!” I replied “ No dear, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Rest assured there will be no trips to B.B.!”

Hi mcsprink669 and welcome to AK! Sounds like a great ride ahead for you :) Enjoy your audio journey.

Dimensions are 12’x 34’. With a 12’x 11’ room for equipment storage, and maybe my new twin bed! Ha ha! Yes, standing at the top of the rabbit hole. From this view it doesn’t look so deep.

Welcome Aboard, your adventure begins!
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom