Adjective Artist Game

Glamorous - Diana Ross

Diana-Ross-Chic-Quote-Feature.png

DNU...
DNU: Where? She sure as hell ain't here! :D

noogies, noogies, noogies - over 'ere, mate!

When are you gonna start Googlin'? My location ['here'] is also a clue as to where to find Dua Lipa ! [she may or may not be your 'cuppa tea', when you get there, good 'buddy-in-arms'].

...DNU

Cheers, og / Dave.

Last edited:
DNU...

noogies, noogies, noogies - over 'ere, mate!

When are you gonna start Googlin'? My location ['here'] is also a clue as to where to find Dua Lipa ! [she may or may not be your 'cuppa tea', when you get there, good 'buddy-in-arms'].

...DNU

Cheers, og / Dave.
DNU: I find many of the references in your posts to be obscure, sometimes to the point of being obtuse, that's all. A joke is really not much use if you're the only one who can enjoy it.

DNU...
DNU: I find many of the references in your posts to be obscure, sometimes to the point of being obtuse, that's all. A joke is really not much use if you're the only one who can enjoy it.
Took yer long enough, matey! I agree with you that some of my jokes are obscure AND obtuse! But you are so wrong if you think I'm the only one that enjoys / gets them! :biggrin: [I'm glad you replied, buddy! :thumbsup:].

...DNU

Nutter - Dr. Demento.

Cheers, og

DNU...
DNU: Sorry, I was in San Diego yesterday.
No mate, my bad! We should really take into account the strong likelihood of each other 'having-a-life'! :thumbsup:

...DNU

'Piss-head' - most any given band [at one time or another].

Cheers, og

Back
Top Bottom