Adjusting the brakes TEAC 7010

stereofisher

Music forever
Subscriber
Looking at the post tonight on belt replacements on a 4010 got me thinking about my brake issue on my 7010. The brakes are fine on fast forward but not rewind. Never have had to deal with this on a reel to reel. What do I need to know to fix it. Obviously its the brakes on the take up real. Otherwise the machine works well :D Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eric

Maybe??

Vintage TX said:
Didn't we try this before Eric ? :D
Still the same problems ?

I think I may have said something but don't think I asked for guidance :scratch2 Or I may have just plain forgot...Too many projects and noooo time :thumbsdn: Now its mower season and time to fix up the garden tractor fleet. Like audio, I dont like toss out stuff. My lady friend has an old Sears tractor--14 years old. Brought it back 5 seasons ago and it died last year. A friend of mine who was doing work for her said junk it. Its got new belts and blades and was cutting beautifully last summer. I think its an ignition coil. Started Weds and ran well then died after it got hot. Sun I am putting a coil in her. My two other Sears' are newer but I cant part with it.

Would like to the brakes fixed on the 7010. Any ideas are greatly appreciated Rolf.
Eric

Back
Top Bottom