ADMIN HELP REQUESTED - Can't Sign In

m.french

Greetings,

Since the new software was installed, I cannot log in to my old profile.
My old profile name is mfrench; quite similar to this one that I'm presently in (done intentionally).
I've tried dozens of times to get a password link sent; to no avail. Nothing was ever received.
I've tried every possible combination of my password, of which I've used for years, and everything has failed.

In order to get this request posted, I signed up for this profile account. It is not done maliciously, or to be used as a troll account. I did so, so that I could make my request to get logged back in to my old profile.
As soon as, or, if I can do that, I'd welcome the admin to nuke this present profile. I apologize for having a second profile account in advance. But it is the only way that I've been able to get in to post anything since the software change.

In summation, as stated: The software password prompting has suggested to have sent me a link to change my password dozens of times since last monday (when the new forum was launched), and, not a single one has been received. I only have two email accounts, and, this one is the other one. My old profile is set up on my main email; this one is my spam folder account.

I have, on occasion, received emails that went directly into a spam or junk mail folder in the email account. Have you checked those folders?

And, now on try number 21 (don't really know how many), I finally received a link. I'm in.

Admin, please feel free to nuke the newly created m.french account, and this post, if necessary. I thank you for your time.

Last edited:
WoW ... over 3000 posts in less than an hour??

Get a life!! ;-}

PS ... I notice your subsciption banner is missing as well ... one way to fix that! (nudge nudge)

Back
Top Bottom