ADS 1590/2 Milford MA $995!

^^^^^^Don claims they sound better than the 1530's in a side by side. This seems like a fair price for an outstanding pair of speakers.

Pony Express to Minnesota anyone?!?!? :confused:

Wonder what appropriate packing and shipping would run? :idea:

Seriously though, if any local AK'er is looking for some serious Karma, consider PMing me...

Last edited:
I had an opportunity to buy a pair of walnut 1590s locally for $600 a couple years back... still kicking myself :mad:

This is the back of the speaker. These ain't raw like so many.

00i0i_7otog2pt5ym_1200x900.jpg

Input is on the bottom. And someone is going to complain they don't have the F15 base. Well they don't need the extra stability like the smaller and skinnier 1090 and 1290 speakers. These can stand on their own on carpet.

He has his 995 from the auction, less that 13% or so. We'll know tomorrow night. He should spend some verbiage to talk em up, the rosewood and all and get some good coin for those.

He has his 995 from the auction, less that 13% or so. We'll know tomorrow night. He should spend some verbiage to talk em up, the rosewood and all and get some good coin for those.

Agreed- a few years back I bought a pair of 1290's in rosewood off CL for $180. They were pretty much mint condition. Selling those things was the worst mistake I ever made- worse even than missing out on the 1590s I mentioned earlier. The rosewood finish is gorgeous.

The bay got the guy $1005 less fees. Maybe cash at local pick up and he lost out to a cl buy at the 995 listed price.

Nice looking pair of 1590/2 speakers for sure.

I could have grabbed these, they were close to my location. I was tempted, they do look really well cared for. I wonder if whoever was the low bidder is a little upset for not bidding maybe a little higher.

Back
Top Bottom