ADS-910's

Looks like another pair in Seattle CL. Says he only wants $150 or $100 depending on where you read. No stands and they need some repairs but if it's not a scam might be a good way to get in the club. Too big for me to get a second set.

I saw that ad and I really want them, but being in Spokane it is probably a no go. Plus the ad seems a little strange, but still...

I can always dream
PK

Looks like another pair in Seattle CL. Says he only wants $150 or $100 depending on where you read. No stands and they need some repairs but if it's not a scam might be a good way to get in the club. Too big for me to get a second set.
Hell of a deal if legit.

Saw the ad, too. Sounded like the seller is ready to move on. I think he has other listings for audio stuff.

The speaker or speakers in the pics looked ok. You could buy them and still have some decent $ for restoration.

I just commited to buy a set of 910s a couple of days ago. I'll be picking them up in two weeks. This will be my second pair of ADS (the first being a small set, 300s I think).

I first saw/heard these when visiting the seller's house and checking out his gear. They sounded awesome and I loved the way they looked. Should be interesting to see how they do head-to-head vs. my JBLs (L150a).

Dang, 910s are getting to be like piles of dog crap, one on every corner. Well at least in this thread where we are collecting them.

I've written to the seller. We'll see. I don't need them but maybe another AK'er in the area would like to make them whole again.
John

I've written to the seller. We'll see. I don't need them but maybe another AK'er in the area would like to make them whole again.
John
I've picked up gear to move into the AK community. When there are many wanting it isn't hard to move it on to the next happy owner.

I will be surprised if I receive a response, but we'll see. If he calls or writes I may be able to go tonight.

I also sent him an e-mail...last night after thinking about it. Haven't heard back from them yet, although that doesn't surprise me. Usually when I say I'm from Spokane, sellers just seem to shutdown. They think I won't make the drive, I would (and have), however I do need some assurance from the seller that they won't sell to someone else before I can get there...it takes 4.5 hours to Seattle, Bremerton adds quite a bit to that total.

Ya never know!

I also sent him an e-mail...last night after thinking about it. Haven't heard back from them yet, although that doesn't surprise me. Usually when I say I'm from Spokane, sellers just seem to shutdown. They think I won't make the drive, I would (and have), however I do need some assurance from the seller that they won't sell to someone else before I can get there...it takes 4.5 hours to Seattle, Bremerton adds quite a bit to that total.

Ya never know!
Hopefully this will work out. The 910's are well worth it.

Well, I'm sorry to say it wasn't me...the price was $150. The seller said in the listing that if someone showed up the night of the listing (I think it was on Monday) he would take $100. Killer deal for someone (NOT ME)!!

Freaking steal who ever got them!
Sorry gents they didn't end up in one of your cars.

Curious, what was the listed price? Yes, I hope an Aker got them.

He listed them for $150 but said he would take $100 later in the ad. I think he said a mid was out.

At that price, there was lots of room for rebuilding them. No stands, though.

Back
Top Bottom