ADS-910's

Hey guys! There’s a set of original 910 badges on fleabay.
They won’t last considering how hard it is to find these. Grab them quick!

Did you also see the pair of 910s that were being parted out including the cabinets? Those badges probably comes from them as well.

Never understood the parting out of speakers that can still be rebuilt...
Same here. I roughly calculated the cost of the drivers and cabs listed, and it's like an auto junk yard. Big profits on the parts.
A shame as these looked like they were in very good shape beforehand.

That's what I need, same speakers....any idea...? Maybe Richard So...?

I posted here because I was hoping you would say " no problem I have a pair for you..."
I wish. I only have what's on mine. I have seen those little pull tabs in the past on fleabay, so keep a watch out.

Would you pay well over $1695 (don't know the price on the badges or crossovers) for a set of 910s?
Badges were listed for 49 bucks. Crossovers were not listed.
The 910's in good shape are all over the place, but most seem $600-1K range. But, in today's market, finding new modern speakers of equal performance as the 910's you'll pay multiple thousands easy.

But if I have a set, and a problem, I can get a driver fixed for less money then buying a different part

Makes sense for a brand like Infinity where a lot of the same drivers were used in different models, years...

Ads models don’t overlap as much, drivers may look similar but they aren’t...

Looks like the crossovers from those 910s just hit eBay. Wonder what the story about them is.

One pair of woofers has sold.

These parts are hard to get, so the seller can get good money for them. Still a damn shame to part out a very nice set of 910's like these. The serial numbers are very close to mine, probably assembled the same week.

Once the ADS parts bin dries up, and no one sees a need to repop the parts, these teardowns of current speakers will be the only choice left.

You can build a classic Mustang entirely from a parts catalog with new reproduction parts, but you will never win a car show title with it, new isn't always better.

Back
Top Bottom