ADS L570 vs. Dynaco A-25 (what to do?)

Interesting. I kept the Dyancos over the L-570 II, L780 II, L710, L620s. L620 were actually pretty good, just not enough bass for me.

My favorite small speaker is the ADS L8e. So it's not like I dislike ADS.

Interesting. I kept the Dyancos over the L-570 II, L780 II, L710, L620s. L620 were actually pretty good, just not enough bass for me.

My favorite small speaker is the ADS L8e. So it's not like I dislike ADS.

That sounds like big praise for the Dynaco, especially wrt the L710. Maybe someday I'll get to hear a pair.

Old thread, but I just grabbed a pair of ADS L570/2 at GW $12. They need some serious cleaning, but look to be in good shape otherwise. I'll try to fire em up tonight to see what I have.

I'm playing a set of L570s from Kegger's and loving them quite a bit. I'm rolling them with some EPI 100s, ADS L10s, Infinity Qe's, and a set of Burhoe Silent Speakers I need to unbury to see which will be my family room TV system keepers. I already have a set of L330s up in the bedroom as the occasional falling asleep music speakers and love them, so these L570s may have an ear up on the others. Right now they are being fed by a Marantz 2235B , but a Denon DRA-95AV receiver will be doing the regular duty.

It's warm out today, so I think I need to dig out the Burhoes before dark....

I'm playing a set of L570s from Kegger's and loving them quite a bit. I'm rolling them with some EPI 100s, ADS L10s, Infinity Qe's, and a set of Burhoe Silent Speakers I need to unbury to see which will be my family room TV system keepers. I already have a set of L330s up in the bedroom as the occasional falling asleep music speakers and love them, so these L570s may have an ear up on the others. Right now they are being fed by a Marantz 2235B , but a Denon DRA-95AV receiver will be doing the regular duty.

It's warm out today, so I think I need to dig out the Burhoes before dark....

The ads 570 wins over the dynaco hands down in my book, and that's a 8 compared to a 10 inch, cabinets in the a25 have alot of resonance I think and too small for that woofer, with intern bracing would be much better.

Well, I wound up keeping the Silent Speakers over the 570s simply because the Burhoe's are basically irreplaceable. There are very few of them around, where I can get s set of 570s in a month or less if I really wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom