Advent 25th Anniversary edition speakers

mine are in pretty good shape except one surround is ruined, and i cant fix it myself

Why not? Honestly, unless you are disabled, anybody can refoam a woofer successfully.

Welcome to AK, by the way!

GeeDeeEmm

fd29c0b6b9ae69ca4bedff624d210ac1.jpg

Thanks, i have very shaky hands so it would be hard for me.

I see. I'm heading in that direction, too, I'm afraid.

Where do you live? We may be able to find an AK member who will do the refoam for you.

By the way, it's best to do both speakers at the same time.

GeeDeeEmm

I see. I'm heading in that direction, too, I'm afraid.

Where do you live? We may be able to find an AK member who will do the refoam for you.

By the way, it's best to do both speakers at the same time.

GeeDeeEmm
i live in boston, and if you could find someone that would be great

Probably be a good idea. Title it something like "Speaker Refoam Help Needed In Boston."

If you don't find anybody thru that effort, I'll do it for free for the cost of shipping and the foam kits. Just trying to avoid that expense for ya.'

GeeDeeEmm

I'm in Louisville,Ky an if I were closer I would be more than happy to do it for you my man. It's practice and experience for me and also helps a person get there gear and tunes goin. Best of luck to you, there's a lot of great people on this site willing to help one another so I know it won't take long.

And, just to clarify things a bit for you, it will not be necessary to ship the entire speaker to one of us to have one of us do the recone job. All you will need to do is remove the woofers and ship them. If you decided to do this, we'll be more than happy to give you proper packaging information so you can do both woofs in one box with protection against the shippers.

GeeDeeEmm

Back
Top Bottom