After 10 Years or so I am Finally Whole

Discussion in 'Pioneer Audio' started by KingBubba, Mar 14, 2017.

1. onwardjames

onwardjames Hoardimus Maximus Subscriber

Break that thing OUT, KB!!!!

2. Joe Stem

Joe Stem Member

man i saw that video on the tube the other day... Metallica sounds awesome.... Would you do one of Sab But True on the 1250... i see your profile says Kentucky, GO CATS...

3. onwardjames

Yes indeed, go Cats!!

Would love to, but my own polks are in storage, and this video was filmed in Matt's spacious home, where those polks can breathe. Thanks for your kind words.

4. Joe Stem

Joe Stem Member

no problem i just re discovered the magic of my dads old 1250 and im trying to repair it now... UK basketball is like a religion up there lol... my moms whole side of the family is from Harlan.... I bleed blue all the way in Sw Florida....

5. onwardjames

I visited Harlan a year ago with the wife. A bit intimidating, but unbelievable countryside. For the record, my grandfather worked Paradise mines (think John Prine).

But back to the thread topic, rock on with your 1250's, fellow enthusiasts.

6. Awesomeaudio

Awesomeaudio AK Subscriber Subscriber

I'll give you guys one guess which is the standout receiver... Uhhumm... Sx...**50:D

onwardjames likes this.
  7. KingBubba

KingBubba "Too Much Stuff" Subscriber

The 8500 is in the box, but unpacked. It is on the way to blhagstrom for some much needed help. I shut it down back then because the filter caps had puked all over the entertainment center. I can't wait to "break it out".

8. onwardjames

Man, Blaine will make that thing positively sing! Please let us know when he gets finished with his mojo.