After reading AK or any othe raudio forum do you ever get...

Jstas

...the desire to forsake everything you are doing at that instant and run home JUST to listen to your speakers?

I'm jonesin' for an audio fix right now and I'm stuck here at work for another 8 hours. BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Best time is when coming home to a empty house and crank the music up. :thmbsp:
Linda don't like it loud....

Jstas said:
...the desire to forsake everything you are doing at that instant and run home JUST to listen to your speakers?

I'm jonesin' for an audio fix right now and I'm stuck here at work for another 8 hours. BOOOOOO!!!!!!
That's why retirement is a glorious thing......particularly when the little woman is still at work! :banana:

Unless I become some kind of freaking millionaire overnight, retirement is a long way off for me.

joelongwood said:
That's why retirement is a glorious thing......particularly when the little woman is still at work! :banana:

You mean I'm not the only one?? Life is grand!!

Clay :D :D

Time to upgrade that office system. Whether as a kid working in a warehouse of in my office today, one thing remains the same...a system that is fun to listen to. Headphones at the very least. I have the cans on as we speak.

Definitely. I often get the bug to tweak and play with things, just to see what happens. Often times, it's quite a while before I really have the time...

Back
Top Bottom