Ak could really use your support

Wow, that was a lot easier than last time. Paypal knew I was in Canada and everything went smooth as you-know-what through a goose! My membership page already shows good through 2017. I'm stoked!

You sir are what AK is all about. To donate a subscription to another user you an send funds directly to sales@audiokarma.org and then please PM us with the users screen name you would like it applied to.

Thanks again to all for your support.

grumpy

I don't know how to do funds like that. It just gives me an email compose window. Can I just paypal another subscription (for me) and PM to get it transferred to this other individual?

Finally re-upped...

After putting it off for a year I am back. Can't get rid of me that easily.

Paul

I don't know how to do funds like that. It just gives me an email compose window. Can I just paypal another subscription (for me) and PM to get it transferred to this other individual?

When you go to your Paypal account and you want to "Send Money" you need the recipients email attached to their PP account. That's what Gruppy posted the sites email.

You can provid a note in the PP money sent stateing what it's for and PM Grummp personaly. That's what I did and made someone a subscriber.

When you go to your Paypal account and you want to "Send Money" you need the recipients email attached to their PP account. That's what Gruppy posted the sites email.

You can provid a note in the PP money sent stateing what it's for and PM Grummp personaly. That's what I did and made someone a subscriber.

I don't know the guy's email and this is a Secret Santa. Nothing is ever easy is it? I'll just do an open donate with the guy's username in the PP thing and see what happens. :music:

Wait a second, I think I understand you now. All I have to do is navigate over to the AK donate page and I don't even need to know the userguy's email. I just put his (or her) username in the "memo" part of the paypal transaction.

edit: OK cool, now I gotta figure out how to PM somebody but I can do that on my own time. :D

Last edited:
I don't know the guy's email and this is a Secret Santa. Nothing is ever easy is it? I'll just do an open donate with the guy's username in the PP thing and see what happens. :music:

Wait a second, I think I understand you now. All I have to do is navigate over to the AK donate page and I don't even need to know the userguy's email. I just put his (or her) username in the "memo" part of the paypal transaction.

edit: OK cool, now I gotta figure out how to PM somebody but I can do that on my own time. :D

No wait!!!!!!!!!

Just send from your PP account to Grumpy PP account and give him the members name/ID

You can get to your PP summery page right? At the top it says send money.

Edit I guess it will work as long as you tell them what and who it's for.

To PM someone like me click on my user name in the post and you will get a drop down then click on what you want to do.

Last edited:
No wait!!!!!!!!!

Just send from your PP account to Grumpy PP account and give him the members name/ID

You can get to your PP summery page right? At the top it says send money.

I already sent the money to whatever "AK" thing it is that pops up when you click on that link that Grumpy gave to use if you're already a subscriber. Anyhoo, they'll see an extra $25 laying on the floor and they'll know it's from me. :D

Thanks for the support.

Dang Ernie it's like pulling teeth around here, not anyone in this thread though. It's just what will wake people up that it would be nice if they helped to suport the site they want to partisapate in.

Can I start a Poll thread, Yes or No on non subscribers can't start a thread.

Donner banners would be cool also.

Last edited:
We used to have a cool donor banner. Not sure what happened to it.

After a long delay in my subscription lapse, I just renewed.

Great job keeping up this community!

You mean a banner like this?

ak.gif

Back
Top Bottom