AK Fest 2005 Digital Pictures

Great pics Dave!
Many thanks. Looking at photos just wondering who-is-who. Maybe some future pics can put some names with faces.

You're A-7's look awesome and I bet they sound just-as.

Russ

Dave, thank you much! :thmbsp: More incentive to try getting more to go next time... and now I can put a face to some of the names here. Much appreciated!
Tom

I was up there yesterday and am leaving again in an hour or so to go up today.

Lots of pics forthcoming I'm sure. There was more audio than camera's, but not by much.

I had a blast yesterday. My wife has officially lableled it the geek fest and though she stayed home, she pretty much nailed it. There are alot of goofy guys with some absolutely incredible equipment here. I had to apologize to Punker for drooling on his Oracle. I have table-envy.

GREAT pics ! I take back most of what I said about youse guys that are lucky enuff to be there...-Sandy G.

Great fest as it looks like. Sad to be overseas and can not join you.

Greetings, Agger

Would have liked to have been there but work has prevented that and yesterday(saturday) I was in Dayton, Ohio putting together my old Edgarhorns for the new owner "2A3 Matt". He has a larger room than me and it has been his(and his wife's) dream to own a pair.

I am going back to my little 2-way like my avatar for now, just adding a JBL 2242 18" subwoofer.

Maybe next time I can attend the fun.

Thanks for the pics,

Ron

WhiteSE said:
Man, if i dont go next year, someone just shoot me!

Oh MAN! We gots to go next year!!!!! Just think of how many tube amps we could haul home without having to go through the truck scales. White, make plans (new baby
and all) now. I am.

Back
Top Bottom