AK Fest 2007 T-Shirts

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Admin
Super Mod
Subscriber
With the AK Fest 2007 only about 6 months away, Grumpy and I need to finalize alot of the details. One of those being the T-Shirts.

We are in the process of looking at making some changes to the T-Shirts and I would like to know how you guys feel about it. I want your ideas and suggestions.

We will look at all suggestions and hopefully come to some decision, as to what we are going to do, soon.

Thank you for your suggestions..

Ms Grumpy

I haven't seen the old ones but how about a logo of a circle with a slash through it with the letters BPC as in No BPC.

Hi! Maybe a little thicker/better quality than last year. I like my shirt however so just a suggestion.

Urizen said:
A beefier T and I would be willing to pay extra for embroidery rather than silk screen.
Yep. My old embroiderd tee was much nicer than the last one I got. And maybe get a few extra in L and XL for us folks that can't attend? (Assuming that the leftovers have historically sold well.)

Celt said:
Yep. My old embroiderd tee was much nicer than the last one I got. And maybe get a few extra in L and XL for us folks that can't attend? (Assuming that the leftovers have historically sold well.)

Oh, you're going next year, mister :D

How about taking preorders?

I'd pre-order golf shirts, all cotton and embroidered would be great! Count me in for 5 of those, XXL. :music:

A little more substantial would work for me too. Would STRONGLY prefer 100% cotton also.

Hey!!!,
HD, All Cotton would get me to cough up the green in advance. What I'd really like is an Eimac-style logo on it, only with AudioKarma as the grid element....
Best Regards,
Douglas

How about putting Sponser's on the back of one T-shirt to show support to those that supported the fest :)

Back
Top Bottom