AK Fest are you in ?

Army

Addicted Member
After talking to Grumpy seems there were roughly 150 Aker's show up last year.

So are you coming?

I'm in, made the reservations this morning :yes:

Met some great people here. :thmbsp:

Can't wait to put a face with the AK handle :banana:

Hope to see you there !

Cheers
Army

Planning on my Bride and I comming. Come up on Friday, head home on Monday. Hope to meet you all there. I'm also bringing a thirst for cold beer good music and put faces to names.

Jim

Andyman said:
Bringing a couple A-7s???
If I can fit them in my Windstar I'd like to bring a set, I think Grumpy mentioned that tables will be $20 for equipment demos. It's tough to decide what to bring, the A7's, the Model 19's, or the 604's, all have their own unique qualities. It would also be neat to try some tube gear with any of them since I never tried that. The Model 19's are just garage speakers for now, they need finishing, structerally they're there!! The A7's are loaded with 515 woofs, 802 drivers, 511B horns, and EV ST-350A tweets, IMAX competition!! The latest 604's are the 604-8H models, these are the sweetest 604's I've ever heard!! Decisions, decisions, decisions, I just need a truck, then we could bring some of everything and invite Pink Floyd as suggested last year.
:dunno:

Last edited:
Worse than all that...No dinero...too many expenses from Christmas. Me bad-G/f has 3 little nieces who turned on the charm & Yrs Trly went WAY overboard...little girls can easily do that...especially to an old batchelor whose never had kids. One, especially, has me FIRMLY wrapped around her little finger. She has a father, but no daddy...but she has me. -Sandy G.

Still thinking about it.

Anyone know how far the hotel is from the Detroit airport? Anyone plan to be flying in to Detroit on Friday? Share cab or rental with 2-3 others??

Let me see if I can be of any help.

Sandy G said:
Worse than all that...No dinero...too many expenses from Christmas. Me bad-G/f has 3 little nieces who turned on the charm & Yrs Trly went WAY overboard...little girls can easily do that...especially to an old batchelor whose never had kids. One, especially, has me FIRMLY wrapped around her little finger. She has a father, but no daddy...but she has me. -Sandy G.

Well there's always next year :thmbsp: Guess we'll just have to be disappointed. :yes:

But your heart is in the right place. Ah little girls can be so very hard on the wallet :D

Take care Sandy !
Army

I'm probably not going to be in till saturday late morning but will be happy to taxi anyone back to the airport sunday, just let me know.

Pete

Not unless you care to camp in the jungle known as 8 mile rd. :)

As I said in the other post, the wife and I will be there with bells on. Planning on renting a care and coming up Friday night and staying until Sunday night. Are we gonna have to buy tickets or anything can we just show up?

Just bring yourselves and you will be all set. :)

Back
Top Bottom