AK Fest Discounted room rates

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Still a couple of days to get the discounted room rate.

I think we got this rate a couple more days. If you booked but are not sure you got the AK rate, just let us know and we will try to help you.

Don't forget the free b'fast buffet, and WiFi for your room.

Good News !

We have managed to get the hotel to extend our group rate out to the 28th for all the stragglers.

We bumped the rooms for another few days.

Get your AK fest rate before its gone.

We bumped the rooms for another few days.

Get your AK fest rate before its gone.

THANK YOU --I was able to book my room at the last minute. Wed @ 10 AM.
Since I'll be coming from St Clair Shores ,which is 40 miles ---I figured --What the hell --I'm spending the weekend at the fest. I'll arrive Fri eve and Depart on Sunday. I flew up from Florida for this ---so I'm going to get my moneys worth.:banana:

The lady told me that there are rooms still available---so it is NOT to late!!
James (JHS2RT)

Actually if your a procrastinator and a cheepie you can STILL get a rate comparable to the AK rate... if your a AAA member....or have a corp rate.

AAA Breakfast Rate
Includes Full American Breakfast For 2 Adults
USD $94.15

Actually if your a procrastinator and a cheepie you can STILL get a rate comparable to the AK rate... if your a AAA member....or have a corp rate.

AAA Breakfast Rate
Includes Full American Breakfast For 2 Adults
USD $94.15

The hotel is still offering our rate through today. At 99 a day, including WiFi, its still cheaper then the AAA rate :)

Anyone who books a room and does not get our discount can see me or the ladies at the front desk and we will get your rates adjusted.

Back
Top Bottom